Anti-Blemish CLAY MASK
A good face mask is a great compliment to any skincare regime, treating the skin to well-needed supporting and boosting ingredients.
This deep pore cleansing clay face mask is ideal for oily, blemish prone and young skin. Enriched with Dead Sea mineral mud and tea tree leaf oil, the mask minimizes pores, improves elasticity of the skin as well as reduces pimples. Together the ingredients cleanse the skin with antibacterial properties which effectively fight breakouts. The formula contains lemon peel essential oil that aids in brightening the skin. With natural oils and hyaluronic acid, the mask treatment will nourish your skin and hydrate and pamper your skin.
This product is specialized for blemish prone, young and oily skin- minimizing pores, preventing acne, clearing skin, as well as hydrating, replenishing moisture reducing spots and scarring.
For best results use face mask on a cleansed skin (1) generously applying and even layer to face and neck (2) leave on for 10-15 minutes, the mask will not dry out (3) gently wipe the mask off with a clean damp cloth (4) rinse face and pat dry. Follow with Blemish Combating moisturizer and Spot Control Face Treatment.
Use within 12 months of opening
- Maris limus (Dead Sea mineral mud)
- Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying wax NF)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil)
- Vegetable glycerin
- Olea europaea (Olive oil)
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil)
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil)
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- Stearic acid
- Zinc oxide
- Xanthan Gum
- Citrullus vulgaris (Watermelon extract)
- Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry extract)
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry fruit extract)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Citrus medica limonum (Lemon essential oil)
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree essential oil)
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid)
Free from parabens, sulfate, mineral oil, petroleum byproducts, lanolin, animal byproducts and animal testing
All formulas are PH balanced which is vital to maintain the skin’s natural defence system which is called the acid mantel
Ethically sourced, organic and active ingredients
Organic, natural, ethical, cruelty free brand
85% organic Handmade by people
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.