Blemish Combating MOISTURIZER
kr150.00 – kr329.00
A hydrating moisturizer with proper qualities complying to your skin’s needs is key to any skincare regime, supporting the skin to combat any issues or wear throughout the day.
This moisturizer tackles spots and blemishes as well as oily skin. Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidising qualities of sea buckthorn and tea tree leaf oil aid in healing scars, reducing swelling and redness as well as softening and nourishing the skin. Sea buckthorn is a natural source of a wide range vitamins, reducing sign of premature aging, whilst tea tree leaf oil tackles propionibacterium acnes, the bacteria that lives in the tiny hair follicles in the skin. This formula will freshen, clear and restore skin, clearing it of pimples and impurities as well as fading it of scars left from previous spots.
This product is specialized for blemish prone and oily skin- preventing acne, clearing skin, redness and swelling as well as reducing spots and scarring.
For best results use twice a day morning and night (1) apply a small amount of moisturizer to face and neck (2) gently tap and blend onto skin evenly, avoiding the eye area. Follow with the X serum and eye gel.
Use within 12 months of opening
- Cetearyl Alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying Wax NF)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower oil)
- Vegetable glycerin
- Olea europaea (Olive oil)
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil)
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil)
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- Stearic acid
- Zinc oxide
- Xanthan gum
- Aqua, Glycerin and Hydrolyzed silk (Silk liquid)
- Tocopherol & Helianthus annus seed oil (Vitamin E)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil)
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid)
- Cucumis melos (Melon extract)
- Fragaria vesca (Strawberry extract)
- Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry extract)
- Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn fruit oil)
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree leaf oil)
- Citrus medica limonum (Lemon essential oil)
Free from parabens, sulfate, mineral oil, petroleum byproducts, lanolin, animal byproducts and animal testing
All formulas are PH balanced which is vital to maintain the skin’s natural defence system which is called the acid mantel
Ethically sourced, organic and active ingredients
Organic, natural, ethical, cruelty free brand
85% organic Handmade by people
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.