Hydrating Honey CLEANSER
A good cleanser is essential to any skincare regime. Not only will it help clear your skin of residue from previously applied products, oils, build-up and environmental toxins but prepare your skin to absorb following products and aid the application of cosmetics.
This natural formula is an ideal cleanser for problematic, dry and sensitive skin that refreshes and hydrates skin. It has antibacterial properties thanks to the key ingredient honey, which also helps to open pores and prevent the formation of acne and spots as well as being is a humectant which locks in moisture longer. Infused with natural extracts providing the skin with vitamins A, B and E, this cleanser will leave your problematic and dry skin both cleansed, nourished and moisturized.
This product is specialized for dry, problematic and sensitive skin, leaving the skin refreshed and hydrated.
For optimal results use daily morning and night (1) apply a small amount of cleanser to fingertips (2) smooth onto face and neck (3) gently remove with a damp cloth and pat dry. Follow with Hydrating Honey toner and moisturizer.
Use within 12 months of opening
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil)
- Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying wax NF)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Oil)
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil)
- Aqua, Potassium oleate, Potassium cocoate, Glycerin, Potassium citrate, Citric acid (Castile)
- Persea gratissima (Avocado oil)
- Vegetable glycerin
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- Stearic acid
- Xanthan gum
- Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed silk (Silk liquid)
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium honey (Honeyquat extract)
- Punica granatum seed (Pomegranate oil)
- Musa sapientum (Banana extract)
Free from parabens, sulfate, mineral oil, petroleum byproducts, lanolin, animal byproducts and animal testing
All formulas are PH balanced which is vital to maintain the skin’s natural defence system which is called the acid mantel
Ethically sourced, organic and active ingredients
Organic, natural, ethical, cruelty free brand
85% organic Handmade by people
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.